Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, July 12

flowers on my windowsill

This is the new view I have outside my kitchen window - well it's not exactly from this angle - but you get the picture. Last week our lovely pool was finally installed - and it's been a huge hit so far. I think my child is going to grow gills, webs in his feet and turn into a fish or a frog or something. He is totaly in love with this thing! We've gone swimming everyday since it came - and sometimes 2 times a day!

This actually, is the view I have from my kitchen windowsill today.

Yesterday we had some much needed but extremely heavy rain - and a few of these flowers (are they black eyed susan or rudbeckia - can't remember at the moment) were bent over on the ground. I decided they would last longer in a vase - and they certainly made me happy to see them every time I stopped at the kitchen to fill my glass or do a little this or that.

This morning I hit the ground running - with lots of things to do and not much time to do them. I was supposed to go hiking, but a last minute phone call changed that ( hope Harry is better today Karen! ) and I ran around like a chicken getting other things done. We've got company from Massachusetts coming for a few days - projects to complete - and a house to spend a little time cleaning before the company comes - oh my absolutle favorite thing to do, NOT!

After the dreaded cleaning was done I started and finished another project that I'll be teaching at ArtEscape this fall....here's a little sneak peak for you!

Hoping that tomorrow is just as successful as today was! thanks for stopping by - enjoy your TUESDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be right over!!!
    oh... and Art Escape.. how great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine, love the peek!!! where is Art Escape? at?

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.