Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, July 12

flowers on my windowsill

This is the new view I have outside my kitchen window - well it's not exactly from this angle - but you get the picture. Last week our lovely pool was finally installed - and it's been a huge hit so far. I think my child is going to grow gills, webs in his feet and turn into a fish or a frog or something. He is totaly in love with this thing! We've gone swimming everyday since it came - and sometimes 2 times a day!

This actually, is the view I have from my kitchen windowsill today.

Yesterday we had some much needed but extremely heavy rain - and a few of these flowers (are they black eyed susan or rudbeckia - can't remember at the moment) were bent over on the ground. I decided they would last longer in a vase - and they certainly made me happy to see them every time I stopped at the kitchen to fill my glass or do a little this or that.

This morning I hit the ground running - with lots of things to do and not much time to do them. I was supposed to go hiking, but a last minute phone call changed that ( hope Harry is better today Karen! ) and I ran around like a chicken getting other things done. We've got company from Massachusetts coming for a few days - projects to complete - and a house to spend a little time cleaning before the company comes - oh my absolutle favorite thing to do, NOT!

After the dreaded cleaning was done I started and finished another project that I'll be teaching at ArtEscape this fall....here's a little sneak peak for you!

Hoping that tomorrow is just as successful as today was! thanks for stopping by - enjoy your TUESDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be right over!!!
    oh... and Art Escape.. how great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine, love the peek!!! where is Art Escape? at?

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.