Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, March 7

Wire Paint & Paper at My Creative Classroom

Just wanted to share a little peak of my next class that starts on March 17th (St. Patty's Day) over at My Creative Classroom. And, thought you might like to let you know that there’s a special going on to celebrate that March is craft month! For every class you sign up for at My Creative Classroom in March - you get a $5.00 coupon for classes that start in April and beyond. That’s a great deal, I hope you’ll take advantage of it!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you in my Wire, Paint and Paper class, it’s starting NEXT week! I guess I better get busy!!

2 comments:

  1. That also sounds awesome- I need to check on my time schedule and all -- but one of your classes I will sign up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to this class Catherine! I bought my canvasses and some either yummyness ... but I won't be able to start on the 17th as I am away on March Break .. will start that weekend though! :)

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.