Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, March 16

Sketch by Numbers Cards!

Just a quick note to share these cards with you today. Have you ever done a paint by number, sketch by number or other project like that and then DONE nothing with it, let these cards inspire you to turn those old, unfinished or unloved projects into something great!

These three cards were made from 1 11" x 14" Sketch By Number canvas. I probably could have gotten one or two more cards if I had been more frugal with my cutting, LOL.

If you like these, hop on over to Spotted Canary for a complete list of supplies and detailed how-to's.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.