Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, March 22

Want to get more from your Craft Punches?

Do you have a lot of craft punches that you don't use? Are you interested in punches but not sure how to use them? Take this class with me at My Creative Classroom and we'll make some fun projects: cards, atc's, and a few others in this 4 week class. The it's pretty reasonable too, $25. for 4 weeks, that's just $6.25 per class.

I'll also show you how to maintain your punches and how to use some of the different types of punches available at the craft store.

Here's a sneak peak from the first lesson. I hope to see you there! Email or post any questons you have and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.