Long time no post....so many things to say - no words to say them...ha ha ha. So, here's a list to catch me up for the last week:
- I was feeling better, well enough to jump back on the treadmill and do a couple 5k's last week, now I'm getting a sore throat and feel a little hot. URGH. I just don't have time to be sick right now. My husband is sick, and I think he has something that we didn't get.....so now that's what I'm getting. urgh. EmergenC don't fail me now!
- I finally got the OWOH packages mailed today, sorry ladies - between being sick, having sick people and lots of work backed up I hadn't gone to the post office. it's done now...look for your packages soon.
- I haven't picked a winner of the 500th post yet, but they're going to win a copy of a book called Craft Cycle and an ATC made from recycled papers. (ok so JINGLE, you're the winner, send me your address and I'll get this book out to you ASAP)
- Took a field trip to Absolutely Everything on Sunday, it was great to finally get out of the house for the day. I was a little crabby to come home.
- Between working on my artsy crafty stuff I'm also planning a trip to NYC for April Vacation. Any suggestions on places to stay? Looking at the Roosevelt.
- We had some wicked weather over the weekend and lost power for 24 hours....it seemed like a REALLY long time. I did manage to read an entire book on Friday and finished it up by candlelight. Also managed to cook an awesome dinner by candlelight.
- I told you, lots to say and few words to say them with.....
Here's a little block of 16 inchies I made. Easy little things to create, they go fast and are fun little collages.
So, what have you been up to lately? Thanks for stopping by!