Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, March 25

Finally, some needle felting....

I love Wednesday Night Needlefelting classes with the Beattie Chicks. One, because they are so generous with their information, supplies and friendship - and Two because I can go out for a couple hours and come home with some really cute completed projects. If you live locally you should check them out, the prices are reasonable - the fun is AWESOME - and the talent is even more awesome!!

Last night we made some Easter themed projects....the first - this cute little chickie. I was so happy that Leslie showed us how to wire up the legs - they look so much sweeter with little legs.

I think he's about 4" long. I just love him. I hope I have some yellow in my stash because I think I want to make some more before Easter.....hmmmm - that's only a little more than a week away - probably won't happen. But it was a good thought.

Then we made these sweet Easter eggs. LOVE them, and so easy - a cave woman could do it... LOL.

Well, back to work...have a glorious day. It's not raining here - the sun is out and it's almost 60. The wood stove is off and the back door is open, yahoo.

THANKS for stopping by!

4 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.