Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, March 2

Mixed Media Jewelry at My Creative Classroom

I was so excited about this last lesson I created for my on-line course at My Creative Classroom that I had to share. I'm pretty sure that I'm longing for spring by the colors I chose. It's been so brown (or white and windy) for so long I am really ready for lots of splashes of color to brighten things up.

This is usually the time of year when I start moving things around, purging closets and getting rid of junk - which leaves me feeling renewed until we have the pretty colors of spring out the window. I've got so many things going on that I don't have time to right now .....I think I need to hire a maid, LOL!

Well, thanks for stopping by....hope you're finding some ways to get a little spring color in your neck of the woods!

5 comments:

  1. Nice project for the last lesson. LOVE the colors! I adore the vintage photo that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project for a class, love the pretty colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautidul bracelet, Catherine1 I'm sure your class will be a big hit.

    I am feeling the same way about digging out the clutter, starting Spring clenaing & such...just no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.