Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Friday, November 14

Thankful for...FRIENDS!

Just a quick post to share some Thanksgiving ATC's I made for a swap with some friends - both on-line and in person! I just love the Organza that I used, though I wish I'd had enough to use it on all of them! I love the old stamps don't you - my friend Hannah gave them to me. Can you tell which one I made for myself?
Well, gotta get back to work now....hope you all are having a great Friday...it's raining cats and dogs here today - please make it stop! Ta Ta For now...probably won't post until Monday due to the weekend craft fair I'll be in!

8 comments:

  1. oh these are beautiful catherine,well I guess the last one is for you or the one with the lighthouse stamp on,yeah think them to are so you lol!!
    love these

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this series!Thanks for sharing ..
    mary w

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these, very inspirational!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you Cat! these are all fantastic,I love mine!You are so kind and sweet!I wish I could send you some ripe tomatoes,as the last of the ones we picked green are ready to be canned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! These are fantastic!! I just found your BLOG--what lovely creations! :0)

    -pamela
    stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine, your cards are just gorgeous. I treasure mine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.