Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, November 14

Thankful for...FRIENDS!

Just a quick post to share some Thanksgiving ATC's I made for a swap with some friends - both on-line and in person! I just love the Organza that I used, though I wish I'd had enough to use it on all of them! I love the old stamps don't you - my friend Hannah gave them to me. Can you tell which one I made for myself?
Well, gotta get back to work now....hope you all are having a great Friday...it's raining cats and dogs here today - please make it stop! Ta Ta For now...probably won't post until Monday due to the weekend craft fair I'll be in!

8 comments:

  1. oh these are beautiful catherine,well I guess the last one is for you or the one with the lighthouse stamp on,yeah think them to are so you lol!!
    love these

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this series!Thanks for sharing ..
    mary w

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these, very inspirational!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you Cat! these are all fantastic,I love mine!You are so kind and sweet!I wish I could send you some ripe tomatoes,as the last of the ones we picked green are ready to be canned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! These are fantastic!! I just found your BLOG--what lovely creations! :0)

    -pamela
    stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine, your cards are just gorgeous. I treasure mine ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.