Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Friday, November 7

Ready, set......GO!!

Tomorrow is the first show of the season, and I've been busy getting ready for months and months....a little bit here there and everywhere in between all the other things I do. Last night I whipped these tags up while I was watching TV and stitched them this morning. I love the way they came out. My goal this year was to use up a lot of old things I've had and been meaning to use. That paper ribbon I got when I lived in Washington State over 5 years ago....and the postcard paper - I got at Absolutely Everything several years ago! I'm happy to be using this up, it feels very good! Though, I'm so happy with the way the paper ribbon looks I may have to see if I can find it again...now to remember where I found it If any of you are in the vicinity of the new Brunswick High School tomorrow and have time to drop by, I'll be there from 9 to 3 selling my wares!

12 comments:

  1. Is that close to Texas? LOL I got a great book this week in the mail, Sewing on paper! Haven't had time to go through it as much as I wanted, but what I've seen has been great! Good Luck on your sale! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tags are wonderful! have a great sale tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh catherine, how i WISH that i was going to be near that sale!! your tags are beautiful and i love how that paper ribbon looks. beautiful job. have a wonderful sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck and the tags are amazing!!!! have a wonderful w-end and sendding you good selling vibes from Ottawa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck - those tags are so amazing!!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great day! Those tags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I know you will have some great sells!

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it goes well for you! I am crossing everything. Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good looking tags! I love the sewn on bows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can only say WOW, Catherine! Those tags are absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a great show!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.