Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

My Artful Life Planner

My Artful Life Planner
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Friday, November 14

A Conspiracy to Create...

Don't forget that tomorrow is:

A Conspiracy to Create...



You can become a Deputy Crafter for a Crop Scene Investigation. Visit this website : http://cropscene.com/learn-more and register for some crafting fun! Until November 10Th, the site will host daily giveaways and give you clues to help solve a crafting mystery. Celebrate on November 15Th at participating local stores for even more fun. Join EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, K and Company, Inkadinkado, and Prism for the some crafting excitement.

Look on-line here http://cropscene.com/learn-more for a store near you!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the fair! If I could make it stop raining I would....been there and done that.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. went into a lss and got in on all the csi hoopla!! the store is not local for me, about an hour away but my mom and i were close and asked if i could just stop in and look!! well 2 hours later, 2 prizes later for my mom and 2 sets of 3 make n takes {her & i} plus 2 shopper's wants & needs met... we went home happy girls!!! it was a good day.

    i hope that your craft/art fair goes good for you!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is going good.... still sendding good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like alot of fun!!
    will have to e-mail you later!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.