Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!

Art Gone Wild Launches NEW Website!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, October 24


I finally added the Halloween cards to my Etsy shoppe, sorry it took me so long. I was waiting to hear back from a woman that expressed interest in several of them, I've listed what's left. Don't forget, these cards are an awesome price - two for the price of one...all collaged and machine stitched with gold thread...with a vellum envelope. You still have time to get them shipped to you before Halloween if you act ASAP!!


  1. Oh Cat - those cards are BRILLIANT!!!! No one does funky vintage/collage cards like you do!


Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.