Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, October 17

A Conspiracy to Create...

I keep forgetting to post this, and my friend Kara Ward posted it on her blog today and it kicked me in the but to get it done! Hope you have a store in your area with this going on, it looks like it's going to be a great time!

A Conspiracy to Create...



You can become a Deputy Crafter for a Crop Scene Investigation. Visit this website : http://cropscene.com/learn-more and register for some crafting fun! Until November 10Th, the site will host daily giveaways and give you clues to help solve a crafting mystery. Celebrate on November 15Th at participating local stores for even more fun. Join EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts, K and Company, Inkadinkado, and Prism for the some crafting excitement.

By the way, I've only heard from one of the winners of the drawing with her address - first come first serve on the goodies. Tools go first and then chipboard books last. KT - a handmade surprise for you....come on ladies - email me your addresses! luvlife (at) suscom-maine.net to claim your goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.