- When I was in my VERY early 20's I trained for a body building competition, yup me a body builder. I could leg press over 550 pounds, I was pretty strong. I remember being in GNC and hearing some man say "wow, you can tell she's a body builder" but in a nice way :-)
- I am the only daughter and only granddaughter on my Dad's side
- I used to smoke, like a chimney. I started when I was 13 and quit when I was 26. I became a social smoker until I was 38. Haven't smoked a butt since. I did quit in the body building phase though.
- When I was in high school I got D's or worse in Math and A's or better in Art, go figure :-).
- My first car was a 1977 metallic blue VW Rabbit, I got it when I was a senior.
- Speaking of driving, I got my license on the first try and lost it for 60 days 8 months later due to speeding.
- I recently (last December) quit eating meat, dairy and sugar. The ulcerative colitis that I have suffered with for years has gone away! yeah - that's incentive enough to stay away!
Monday, May 26
7 Random Facts about me...
I was tagged by the lovely Lana last week to share 7 random facts about me....not that hard - but how about some really off the wall ones: