- When I was in my VERY early 20's I trained for a body building competition, yup me a body builder. I could leg press over 550 pounds, I was pretty strong. I remember being in GNC and hearing some man say "wow, you can tell she's a body builder" but in a nice way :-)
- I am the only daughter and only granddaughter on my Dad's side
- I used to smoke, like a chimney. I started when I was 13 and quit when I was 26. I became a social smoker until I was 38. Haven't smoked a butt since. I did quit in the body building phase though.
- When I was in high school I got D's or worse in Math and A's or better in Art, go figure :-).
- My first car was a 1977 metallic blue VW Rabbit, I got it when I was a senior.
- Speaking of driving, I got my license on the first try and lost it for 60 days 8 months later due to speeding.
- I recently (last December) quit eating meat, dairy and sugar. The ulcerative colitis that I have suffered with for years has gone away! yeah - that's incentive enough to stay away!
To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!