Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Thursday, May 8

Post Number 248

Art from the Heart Give Away....
Leave a comment on this post and I'll draw a winner when I make my 250th post, which is only 2, yes ONLY two posts away. Spread the word, leave a comment and maybe you could be the winner! And, since I'm feelng kinda guilty about being pretty busy this week I just might have two posts today.... Just a quick quote for the moment, I've got to get back to Minnie Mouse.

Happiness resides
not in posessions
and not in gold;
the feeling of happiness
dwells in the soul.
Democritus

4 comments:

  1. Ooo...How I would love to win...congratulations on (almost) 250 posts!!!

    Take care,
    Rowan Willow
    aka Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm commenting here!!!!!!! :)
    Great quote Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great quote!! i will have to use this one in my gratitude journal... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.