Leave a comment on this post and I'll draw a winner when I make my 250th post, which is only 3, yes ONLY three posts away. Spread the word, leave a comment and maybe you could be the winner!
On to new business... It's Monday, beautiful Monday. I was so happy to wear my flip flops all day, but the space between my two toes aren't so happy right now. A random list is in order for today because I'm a little (ok a lot) scattered:
- If you haven't seen or purchased Donna Downey's new book, Fabric Scrapbooking, you must. I picked up my copy before I went on vacation and just now have gotten a chance to look through it. Wow. So many awesome, step by step projects.... I was gaga over the letters and the canvas - thanks Donna for the great inspiration!
- If you haven't commented on my post for the give away of Art from the Heart you probably have a few days yet. This is post number 247 and I expect to do the drawing at 250. Spread the word, I'd like to get some more comments on that post.
- My dear friend Nat gave me this award a while back. Thanks Nat, it totally made my day!! I keep forgetting to post it , but not today!! This is the award:
- Bonorama Mama: for her wonderful photography and lovely creations that she shares with us.
- A Bird in the Hand: Colette never ceases to amaze me with the beautiful things she posts on her blog all the time! You've got to spend some time at her place drooling over her creations!
- Jacqueline's Craft Nest: Jacqueline is the loveliest person, and she makes the nicest cards! She has an amazing way with color, and stamps!
- Tammy Tutterow: a kindred spirit. Meant to be friends, plus she is an awesome artist!
- Outside the Lines: Marilyn Healey. That's all I need to say. Everything she creates is a home run. Beautiful, elegant and a must have!