Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, January 1

Snow Shoes....

From our walk in the woods yesterday! I just love the way the snow has fallen on the branches, it makes such a beautiful pattern....and when the sun came out yesterday afternoon, it was just beginning to set - the sky was a beautiful peach color and then bright pink in other areas - and fog was beginning to rise...it was lovely.
Unfortunetly my husband didn't stop so I could take a picture....we were late for the movies.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man- this looks so amazing! You guys are lucky!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute bundled up1 I love the snowy tree gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. I love looking at those photos Cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos- looks fun! We'va hardly had any snow in PA at all! ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you with all that snow. We have snow one day a year here ! when we are lucky LOL
    isa uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.