Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, January 9

Here are the Details.....

for my class at Scrapbooks & Beyond...call the store 729-0203 to sign up. Space is limited to sign up early! Home is Where the Heart is: Jan 18th 6-8pm $22: Create a gorgeous piece of art for Valentine's Day and beyond. Students will decorate a set of 2 wooden houses (roughly 4x9) with patterned papers, vintage trims, and vintage music papers. All students will also receive their own set of Heidi Swapp chipboard letters to personalize their houses. Create a lovely gift for someone special. Please bring basic too kit to class. (See picture in my post from yesterday for the sample! ) Well, nightie night - I've got some work in a submission for Sew Somerset to work on tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.