Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, January 2

New ETSY stuff

I updated my ETSY shop tonight, though I must say I had a hard time even thinking about parting with my baby doll Canvas pieces...I had so much fun making them - and now that I'm addicted to making them can't find any more baby doll parts to buy! Time to move on to something else I guess. Oh, and I clearanced out some of the Christmas items....gotta move thos things outta here!
I'm pretty tired tonight, so NIGHTY night folks. Sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. wow those trees look so pretty covered in ice. You make the cutest things I love those little baby doll parts!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.