Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, January 7

Home is WHERE the heart is!

It's Monday and I'm Back to the old grind, so much to do and so little time! I've got a class coming up at Scrapbooks & Beyond that I think you're going to love, and we've only got room for 8 people so sign up while we've got room. Kelley and I will get the details of the classes posted on the blog soon, so stay tuned!
As I was getting the wooden houses cut (approx 4 1/4" x 9 1/4") I thought this would end up being a three panel Valentine decoration - but decided just to use two - and make one shorter than the other.... as it turns out I have enough products to offer one up for purchase in my Etsy. If you are interested I'm selling the goodies to make a one panel wooden house Valentine. The kit is a tiny bit different from what I am offering in the class, but I thought one of you might be interested. I'll put it in my Etsy shop in a bit. (differences are: wooden heart vs. Heidi Swapp chipboard heart, the word love has been added, the 7 Gypsies with love tag, and I added two red prima flowers!)

3 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.