Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, January 14

Heart in Hand Scraps...

I wanted to share this flattering and lovely creation that I came across the other day. I talked awhile back about an online class I created for Heart in Hand Scraps. It was a lot of fun (btw, it's still available for download, if you're interested!! ) Anyway, Tammy Tutterow, the owner of Heart in Hand decided it would be a good idea to have another team on her side that takes the current classes and takesa class and put their own creative spin on them. I had seen a couple that were posted in the gallery and thought they were lovely.

The other day while I was doing my blog-hopping thing I came across this lovely blog by Christi Snow. She's taken my class and created two lovely Shadow Boxes with her own creative twist, and I must say, she's done a lovely job. Scroll down to December 22nd here at her blog, Altered Ambitions to hear what she has to say about the class and some close ups of her projects.

THANK you Christi for letting me post these here - and thank you for the kind words you've said about my class...and you did a lovely job....

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Catherine. It is so fun to see these on here, but they are nothing compared to your original. It's a phenomenal class!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frame - and those of Christi are gorgeous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty Christi! That is one of my favorite things you did Cat, it is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful creations! I love the first one most! WOW

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.