Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, January 12

ETSY Shop Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I updated my shop with a few things a while ago, and because I am tired of looking at these things I went in and updated the prices today....I also listed a canvas that I created for Art from the Heart!

This little canvas is 2" x 6" and has an original branch and acorn top adorning it....

This is a little kit of extra's from a class I have coming up this Friday night.

Another 2" x 6" Canvas. This one has a vintage bisque doll adorning it along with the vintage dictionary definition of "faith" .

This Little Hope is one of my favorites. It's a 2" x 6" canvas with crackle paint and she's got some lovely little wings too. The image below is a close up!

You can follow the link to my Etsy shop by clicking on the banner on the right side of my page...Have a lovely day! If you want to have this shipped internationally please email me and I'll figure the shipping charges to you and we'll go from there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine, I just found you this morning while I was blogging before church, love your blog and your pics, where do you live in Maine, ? I live in New Hampshire, I was born in Fort Fairfield, Me. let's chat, Peggylee
    craft2470@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.