Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Monday, February 26

A Joy Forever

A thing of beauty is a Joy Forever....so fitting for this little bouquet of Grape Hyacinths destined for the garbage along with the rest of the Garnet Hill catalog. I have been wanting to start an art journal - using magazine pages and doing fun things like this to each page. I am so happy with the way this turned out, though it's pretty FAR from the post I put up on Friday. It took many revolutions - many coats to cover what is hidden beneath....but I can honestly say I am satisfied. I think I might put it in my Etsy shop - if I can bear to part with it that is!! TTFN. BTW, have you done your 2006 taxes yet? Ours are done, and I am happy to say I made a BUNCH more profit than I did last year!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOWWW - those colors are amazing- and what happened to the background? special techniques here? Love love love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME O MY O ... YOU knock my socks off girl! AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.