Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Saturday, February 24

Saturday and I'm cooking Giada Style!

I love to watch Food TV - I love to cook too - but watching someone else do it is so much better.....just kidding! Tonight I am making a Lasagna Rolitini recipe from Giada (I alway tell my little guy I am watching Gallardia - ha ha ha....the joke is lost on a 7 year old!). She doesn't call it Rolitini - but it's lasagna - and it's rolled up - so that's what I'm calling it. I will most likely adapt the recipe and make it ALL mine - but the base came from her. She's so cute and perky - I do love watching her.
In other news, I found these awesome New Home cards for my Mom to send out for our Open House, ha ha Mom. They were on sale at Target {make sure to pronouce it tarjet - and put a french spin on it....your friends will be confused and impressed with your foreign language skills. . . . LOL.} Of course, if the people at LandMark homes don't get on the ball we'll never be having an Open House - let alone any house for that matter! They really score a big FAT ZERO in the customer service department. It's a good thing I am happy with the house so far.
I decided to get the cards from Tarjet for two reasons - they were cheap AND we had a JP wedding with just my immediate family and the pigs on the farm.... {ha ha long story} and since we had no reception - that we ARE having an Open House for our friends and family if and when we ever get our home and stuff out of storage and moved in.... I miss my stuff! I want my own ROOM!
Anywho, gotta run - it's rolitini time...
I meant to post these pictures yesterday but something happened and Blog Spot wasn't happy...

1 comment:

  1. I bet when you get that rock'n cool new stove in your house..you'll really be cooking up a storm!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.