Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Friday, February 23

Recovering

So, I read in Ali's blog today that she was in a funk too - and I think it's going around.....but I may have discovered why....
I haven't had any new and fun projects to work on for the last couple of while's (think about that for a second, will ya??) and I think it has affected my brain. You will read practically everywhere that exercise releases endorphins in your body and {they} cause some kinda chemical reaction in your brain - and voila - happiness.
Well, I think that's how creating stuff works on my brain. Last night I started something....and I feel great today. I have been eyeballing the front cover of the Garnet Hill catalog since it came a few weeks ago. It's so beautiful and I love purple hyacinth....
So I ripped it away from the catalog, mounted it on a Fredrix Canvas Board and away I went.... this is what it looks like now... {but I am not done, so no judging yet!!} plus this is a pretty BAD picture of it....

2 comments:

  1. wow the beginning looks amazing - can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm... can you bring that over to my house RIGHT NOW.. so I can see it.. hold in .. take it all in???? HURRY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.