Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, January 21

The Positivity Project

I finally had a minute to photograph and put together a little video slide show of pages from my Positivity Project Journal using my stamps from Art Gone Wild.

You can see a tutorial for some backgrounds here, on the Ranger blog, you'll recognize some of the pages. I'll be posting some detailed instructions for some of the uncolored pages as soon as I find a minute or two to add some color (plus I'm waiting on some cool new paints to play with!) so you can see how I do that.

You can easily pause the video if you want to spend more time looking at the images or need the stamp set information!


And finally, if you are interested; you can purchase stamps from my Etsy shop.

And, if you're interested, here's a fun video I created at the Craft and Hobby Association meeting last week in California!


THANKS for dropping by, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.