Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, January 8

Merrymeeting Art House Winter Camp

Last week I held the first ever kids camp at the studio, and it was an amazing day. The girls arrived ready for a creative and fun day. It really could not have been any more fun or better !




They made necklaces, journals and a painting.


Each one created beautiful art -- and they weren't worried about what any one else created.


It was lovely to see them smile and really get creative with color.


I don't know about them, but I'm looking forward to the next camp day!


Have a great day all, thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.