Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, January 19

Positivity -- My #OLW!

The first week of January I spent every moment working on my grid pages for my Artful Life Planner, I really wanted to seal the word positivity into my brain and heart. You know, activate that muscle memory.


Honestly though, I need to get back on the wagon. With all the travel and work I haven't done much for a week. As each day passes it feels easy to fall into the trap of negativity, and honestly; I don't want to go there.


I think I'll spend the rest of the week playing as much as I can on some new pages, in my planner and my new journal to renew and revive my dedication to positivity for 2015.



One of the things I've been doing, because I haven't been able to dedicate any time to drawing and quotes -- to try and keep the positivity alive and well is, when a person asks me how I am I reply, I am awesome, thanks for asking. How about you. Even when I don't feel awesome, I really think it works and the conversation that starts is usually pretty uplifting.

Honestly though, these days I've been feeling pretty awesome, but the additional reminder brings to mind some pretty awesome things I have in the works. So many people try to drag you down, for no reason other than the fact that they are miserable, or jealous -  and having positive mantras and quotes to look at and recite helps keep a positive mind and get rid of those turkeys.


Anyway, thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a positive week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and I love your attitude. I know how easy it is to let negativity take over and like you I don't want to go there. Thanks for reminding me that even if I'm not picked for a design team I'm still awesome. Also what a great way to answer when people ask how you are. And yest you are awesome! In fact you rock in the creative world!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.