Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, January 11

Crazy Christmas Packages


Now that Christmas is over, I thought I'd share a fun way that I "wrapped" up a money gift for my Dad.  I'm not a fan of giving gift certificates or money, but when someone has everything they need, it kinda makes sense.

This year, to make it interesting I bought a can of beans, cheap ones and used that to wrap the cash we gave my Dad. I used a can opener to open the bottom, the kind that leaves no sharp edges and washed it out.

Then I put some rice in a plastic bag inside the clean can, added the cash and used craft glue to glue the bottom back on.


In order for him to open it, he had to use a can opener.  It was kinda funny because he had a little trouble with the can opener and my Mom had to get involved.


It was a fun way to make opening a boring gift like money a little exciting. Thanks for dropping by, have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.