Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, January 1

Creative Jump Start -- starts TODAY!

Happy New Year friends! This year I'm going to make creativity and positivity more of a priority -- and one of those ways is by trying to share more creative projects I'm involved in. Which brings me to Creative Jump Start.

This is the 4th Year that I've been invited to play with Nathalie Kalbach in this fun project -- and you don't want to miss this one! If you haven't signed up yet, it's not to late.  Take a minute to head on over to N*Studio, watch the trailer and sign up today so you don’t miss it – it is going to be awesome and filled with lots of Mixed Media Creative Fun! And did you know that if you signed up for Creative JumpStart 2015 that you can access the welcome page and explore a bit more about it?

CJS starts today -- so head on over and sign up so you don't miss anything! 

http://nathaliesstudio.com/shop/online-workshops-ubermedia/creative-jumpstart-2015/

Thank you for dropping by, sending the best of wishes to you for a happy and successful 2015.

1 comment:

  1. I'm already enjoying this Creative Jump Start, and looking forward to your video!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.