Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, January 13

Not a Fan of Waiting...


I'm not very patient, and waiting in the ER for our turn to be seen when it's busy isn't my idea of a fun time.


Bringing my positivity journal and some markers really helps pass the time! Thankfully there were no broken bones and we only had to wait a few hours to find out.

Have a great day -- and be prepared for anything with a travel kit always at the ready!

1 comment:

  1. Travel kits are so useful. I have put together one in a snapware box. Amazing what one can fit in a small container!
    ~Marilee
    ps Mandy steered me over here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.