Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, March 31

The Monthly Word -- March

It's that time of the month -- the one where Martha from the Mermaid's Closet and I share our pages and journaling on The Monthly Word....Here's a sneakie peakie of my page -- click on over to the TMW Blog and read about how my word helped me this month! 
 
Have a Happy Easter -- thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that it is already April. This year is just flying by. I was thinking maybe I need to start to pick a word every month.

    I loved not only your word but also the art work that goes with it. Of course you used my favorite color.

    Wishing you a wonderful week. Hope this week won't be as stressful as far as the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.