Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, March 12

Episode 3 of in + out freebies

Popping in today to share this little video I created for Episode 3 of In + Out Freebies. Watch this quick little video to see how you can make this cute little Easter project -- and then hop on over to My Creative Classroom and sign up for my latest class that is starting this Friday -- you don't want to miss it!


In case you were wondering what the project from the class at My Creative Classroom will look like -- here's a picture (below) of one of the sweetest Easter decorations I have made in a LONG time. I'm just so in love with the way this came out and I know you will be to!
 Here's the link for the class!  http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=722 THANKS for stopping by today - enjoy your day! 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video on how to make those cute egg decorations. I love watching you work. You make every thing look like it is easy. LOL! I end up with strings of glue going all over the place.

    I also love your Easter decoration. It is so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.