Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, March 2

The Monthly Word: March

After a bit of thought and a VERY stressFUL few weeks I've chosen my word for March -- breathe. As in, take a deep breath and relax. It will all get done -- just remember to look at the world around you and breathe in the beauty I am surrounded by
 

So happy that I noticed this beautiful blossom. This African Violet was a baby that I transplanted from another plant about a year ago -- and this is the first time it is spreading the love and sharing its beauty! 

Thanks for stopping by -- have a great weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. That is a good word for the month of March. I know sometimes I realize that I'm not breathing as deep as I should be. It is almost like I'm holding my breath waiting for the other shoe to drop.

    So happy that your baby bloomed for you. It is so gratifying to see things we have transplanted thriving. It is also gratifying to grace ourselves with beauty around us whether it is through plants,artwork or other means. Of course Mother Nature does a great job of gracing us with beauty all around. I think that is why I love the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.