It's the time of the month again -- when Nat, Vic and I reveal the latest about what our Whatever Characters are doing!
And now, let's see what kind of trouble Mother (Cordelia) is getting in to this month!
The mere thought that he could be trapped or held hostage in the Valley of the Kings was her only focus and she would do anything to find including lob the cannonballs from her suitcase sized portable cannon to bring the ruins of Luxor Temple to the ground!
When she arrived on the banks of the River Nile she thought the trail had gone cold – until she saw the footprint embedded in the dried up mud. Her heart stopped -- Oh – it had to belong to him! The track she was looking at was the same one she yelled at him for leaving on her clean kitchen floor before he left for Egypt.
For example, if you look at the image below, you'll see a teeny tiny map. The paper is dictionary text -- and it just so happens the page was from the T section and this page had the tiny map and definition of Thebes --- PERFECT now I had the location!
See you next month!
Want to play along?? We have just a few things to let you know about:
- Vicki, Nat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the art form you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
And here are is the image for March for you: