Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, March 7

i'm mad....

mad for monoprinting and you can be too!

Click on over to the Use Every Stamp Blog 2013 to see a short video I created on monoprinting and then how I used the paper I printed to make this elegant card.

Oh -- I almost forgot -- the most important thing. While you are there make sure to leave a comment. We're going to be choosing one lucky person to win a seat in this class - and it's starting on March 22nd!
THANKS for stopping by -- have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card and I love your video on the "Use Every Stamp 2013" blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.