Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, March 27

My love for a Dip Pen

I haven't been using my Dip pen much lately really. I think mostly because I hadn't been making the time to journal daily. I am so happy that today is Day 13 (I think) of my 21 Day Challenge with Rhonna Farrer.
When it comes out looking like this, I am reminded that I should use it more often. 
 
And especially on tough work days. Like yesterday. It is strangely relaxing and satisfying to create a pretty page in the midst of all that angst from yesterday. 

I'm headed in to do more battle with my computer today -- so I'm going to remember to follow my heart and take a break to art journal later when I get frustrated. 
 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know exactly what a dip pen is but I love the result. Also from what I can see it is a lovely project. Love all the vibrant colors I can see.

    Must be something in the air I was awake in the wee hours trying to get my roommate's computer up and running again. LOL! I would rather be creating art. Especially since I'm behind already on my homework. :-(

    Way to go on making time daily to do art journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dip pen is a calligraphy pen with a replaceable nib that you have to "dip" into the ink to get ink on the nib to write with. :-) have a great day, take a nap ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.