This one is my favorite so far!
Here is how it works
- Vicki, Nat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos for the Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month - if possible always on the 15th - each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera - WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose - it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page - WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we'll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
THANKS for stopping by, hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!