Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, September 15

September Whatevers

It's that time of the MONTH again, that glorious and giggly time when we share our new WHATEVERS stories!

This one is my favorite so far!



Here is how it works
  • Vicki, Nat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos for the Whatevers whom we will give a story.
  • Every month - if possible always on the 15th -  each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
  • If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
  • There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
  • There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera - WHATEVER
  • There is no rules on the artform you choose - it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page - WHATEVER
  • Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
  • These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
  • If you want to participate we'll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
  • You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
 

Here is the image that you can download and use to create your WHATEVERS page! 
Make sure to check out what Vic and Nat are doing this month, I am sure they will be FANTASTIC! If you want to play along, be sure to add your project to our LinkyList so we can see what you are creating! 

THANKS for stopping by, hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

6 comments:

  1. that is a fun story, love the colorful images you have created

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat I loved your page the changes you've made in photography are fun, colors and history you have been very original. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so stunning!!!! I love love love your story and the colors and the video. You rock this girl!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly.. you just blow my mind. You are an amazing artist my friend! Love the story too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great photo! I really loved this one. Yet again Catherine you have really brought the fun out of the photograph. Just love the images and the story. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, Catherine! I love the look of the Countess - she's perfect. I enjoy hearing your new story each month.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.