Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, September 18

Hope….

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - 
and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.  
Emily Dickinson

I finally managed to get this page completed in my art journal. I just sat down at the kitchen table yesterday and did it. It didn't take long, so I'm not sure what my deal was. But it's done, and I must say I do love it. 
I tried something new and I really do love the results, even if they are a little hard to see. Next month, I'll share more on how I did this and a BIG Secret I've been keeping will be revealed too. I will give you a little hint though, notice how glimmery and shimmery the colors are in some of the images?
Sorry to keep you in suspense, but I am pretty sure it will be worth the wait!
Aren't the colors just YUMMY??
This week I'm really excited to be planning classes that I will be teaching at two different stores in Massachusetts -- art journaling, card-making and beeswax collage. These are going to be fantastic classes and as soon as everything is nailed down and they are open for enrollment I will give you the links where you can sign up.
The art journaling class in both stores will be amazing as I just finished making the sample journals and they are OUT of this world fun to make and pretty to look at too!
So with that I will say thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT day. I'm off to a NEW painting class this afternoon and I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.