Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Tuesday, September 18

Hope….

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - 
and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.  
Emily Dickinson

I finally managed to get this page completed in my art journal. I just sat down at the kitchen table yesterday and did it. It didn't take long, so I'm not sure what my deal was. But it's done, and I must say I do love it. 
I tried something new and I really do love the results, even if they are a little hard to see. Next month, I'll share more on how I did this and a BIG Secret I've been keeping will be revealed too. I will give you a little hint though, notice how glimmery and shimmery the colors are in some of the images?
Sorry to keep you in suspense, but I am pretty sure it will be worth the wait!
Aren't the colors just YUMMY??
This week I'm really excited to be planning classes that I will be teaching at two different stores in Massachusetts -- art journaling, card-making and beeswax collage. These are going to be fantastic classes and as soon as everything is nailed down and they are open for enrollment I will give you the links where you can sign up.
The art journaling class in both stores will be amazing as I just finished making the sample journals and they are OUT of this world fun to make and pretty to look at too!
So with that I will say thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT day. I'm off to a NEW painting class this afternoon and I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.