Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, September 7

First Day of Classes at My Creative Classroom

Just a quick note to remind you that Die-Cutting with Spellbinders 101 at My Creative Classroom is starting today -- still have time to sign up, I'd love to see you in this class -- especially if you need a little help with figuring out your die-cutting, embossing using Spellbinders Dies. And, you'll learn some great techniques in this beginner Spellbinders Class.

For more information, or to register, go to My Creative Classroom.  

Thanks for stopping by -- have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.