Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 19

Making Class Samples


I mentioned the other day that I've been busy making samples for some local classes I'm going to teach, and the rest of the supplies arrived today I thought I would share one of the completed projects  with you.
I'll share the details of where I'm teaching and when as soon as I they are booked and ready for sign-ups! Until then, you'll just have to look at these yummy pictures!
With that I am back to sample making, LOL! Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the journal...to bad you're teaching so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the direct pm but I cant find an email for you - I would like to talk to you about a memory book for Kimmy. please drop me a line: stubbyandanam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine,

    So lovely to finally visit your blog! I am sorry I wasn't able to finish our class together. I continue to suffer with health problems, and that, coupled with caring for my elderly Mother, has taken its toll on me.

    I just saw over at Liz Hick's site that you will be participating in the Virtual Gallery Walk in Oct! I am SO excited to hear that and cannot wait to see your work.

    You are incredibly talented as an artist, and such a kind, compassionate human being and I truly hope to get back to take one of your classes again one day. I know you would teach me tons! In the meantime, I intend to support you at the Gallery Walk and wish you all the very best!

    Hugs,
    Maureen Hayes

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.