Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Wednesday, September 19

Making Class Samples


I mentioned the other day that I've been busy making samples for some local classes I'm going to teach, and the rest of the supplies arrived today I thought I would share one of the completed projects  with you.
I'll share the details of where I'm teaching and when as soon as I they are booked and ready for sign-ups! Until then, you'll just have to look at these yummy pictures!
With that I am back to sample making, LOL! Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the journal...to bad you're teaching so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the direct pm but I cant find an email for you - I would like to talk to you about a memory book for Kimmy. please drop me a line: stubbyandanam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine,

    So lovely to finally visit your blog! I am sorry I wasn't able to finish our class together. I continue to suffer with health problems, and that, coupled with caring for my elderly Mother, has taken its toll on me.

    I just saw over at Liz Hick's site that you will be participating in the Virtual Gallery Walk in Oct! I am SO excited to hear that and cannot wait to see your work.

    You are incredibly talented as an artist, and such a kind, compassionate human being and I truly hope to get back to take one of your classes again one day. I know you would teach me tons! In the meantime, I intend to support you at the Gallery Walk and wish you all the very best!

    Hugs,
    Maureen Hayes

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.