Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, June 20

think...

Our crazy summer has started, this is all I have for today! I saw this fun canvas at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago and snapped a quick Hipstamatic thinking it would be perfect for one of those days, which happens to be today.

Also, I wanted to give you a quick reminder that if you are interested in our Whatevers - Creative Storytelling project feel free to share your work. We are featuring one new project on our Facebook page as we have them -- this is a good chance to get your beautiful work out there! Read down to the end of this post and click on the link button -- and follow the prompts from there to share your work!

In case you were wondering you can share art -- but it can also be a poem, short story or whatever you want. We want to see what you are doing!

Have a great day -- it's VERY hot and I'm not complaining. It feels good for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.