Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, June 1

a surprising fire...


I have been prepping a lot of birch boards lately by painting the sides black -- to get them ready for art or to complete a piece I created eons ago. Yesterday I was messing around on the newsprint that covers my desk to clean off the extra acrylic paint on my brush. I started making circles. rough and raw. circles.

 just a row of circles with no color. no lines. just three circles.
Later, when I was working in my journal with some watercolor and acrylic paint I added the orange and blue.
 
And then later, when I went back to prep some ATC panels the straight lines happened.
And last night, when I went in to sharpen a pencil -- I saw it. so beautiful on my table. silently beautiful. and different.
This morning -- I woke up with a fire inside my head so big and furious I couldn't get through my coffee and shower before I ripped it away from the table, cropped it down to remove the blobs of blue red and green. I had a vision for this so vivid and strong nothing could keep me from it. 
I am in love  with this random piece of beautifulness that started its life as a scrap that would end up in the garbage. I can't wait for a moment to complete it! 

As you go through your day -- whether it's exciting or mundane, keep your heart, your mind and your eyes open -- so you can receive the little bits and opportunities placed before you to create beauty with!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.