Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Wednesday, April 27

Sneakie Peakie

I've been busier than busy the last week or so -- but wanted to share a sneak peak of Lesson 1 from Spellbinders Card Workshop that I'm teaching at My Creative Classroom. It started on Friday but there's still time to register - but you might want to hurry because it's almost full. If you mss out, it'll be running again in the Fall Semester!

Hope you have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Catherine. Another wonderful class I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. it certainly looks BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thoroughly enjoying a whole new world in your FANTASTIC workshop you're running at My Creative Classroom.And I'll be posting to my blog --after Mother's Day when my DDIL gets the card I made in your class!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.