Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Sunday, April 17

Cleaning up the Desk

I woke up this morning determined to use a small pile of scraps that had been left on my desk from several other projects I worked on this week. I find that I don't use as many of these "scraps" as I should, so I'm trying to do better.

I'm pretty happy with this little tag, love the sequin butterflies, wish I could find the punchinella that made these, LOL. I'm also happy that I used up some of the scraps from the week!

We had a great family night playing cards last night, but I lost most of my (I mean my husband's) money. Looking forward to a chance to win it back soon, though I may have to use my own cash next time.

thanks for stopping by -- hope you have a great day. It's a torrential downpoor today so I think we are headed off to the flea market. I've got some projects in the works that I need a few things for.

4 comments:

  1. Catherine I love it!!! wow what a person can create such beauty with scraps...thanks for sharing.

    Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered Spotted Canary on one of my cable channels and I LOVE this show. I've always been a fan of Joy when she guested on Carol Duvall or Sandy Genovese shows. Now I can watch her every day. I found your blog and must tell you I love your style.
    I am commenting on the "scrap tag" post because I am a big fan of making quick cards, etc. with my piles of scraps. Love this tag...those butterflies are just beautiful.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.