Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, April 14

Expressing your Creativity Using Paints

I like stamping – and I like coloring too – and the combination of these two pastimes can result in something beautiful to keep, have or use! More than coloring, I like painting. Before I started scrapbooking and creating with paper I was a watercolor artist – I’ll be the first to tell you though – I never knew that painting a stamped image would be so satisfying to me!

To read the rest of this article, and find out how you can win a $50. stamping prize package, go to the Expert Blog on the Spotted Canary for more info!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great week! My finger is starting to heal, typing and crafting doesn't feel so bad today! I'm thankful it wasn't worse than it was! Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.