Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Thursday, June 24

Vintage Holiday Frenzy

Wednesday I drove to to Topsfield to meet with Sue Pelletier, and Catherine Bickford from Art Escape for a planning strategy for the workshop we'll be having this November!

I'm really excited - the projects we've got lined up are going to knock your socks off. A fun, collaborative project for Friday night, and then 3 projects on Saturday and then finishing up any unfinished projects on Sunday. It's going to be so much fun, but space is limited - so I suggest you sign up early if you want to come.

Here's Sue with some of her snowmen - they were on the cover of Cloth, Paper Scissors last year. I love them! I have a little snowman collection, I may have to commission her to make me one to add to my collection!

Here I am getting a little silly, but hey - I can't help it I was having a great time.

THANKS for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna come! I wish I lived in Maine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was SUCH a blast. Can't wait for the class. November 12, 13 & 14th. Mark your calendars.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.