Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, May 24

oh Blue Bird.....

I love bird images....and this little sweetie is no exception. I made this card as an Easter project for Spotted Canary, but you could easily change the sentiment and make it a card for whatever you need it for.

To make this card, I stamped the image with black StazOn and then hand colored it with watercolor pencils. The sentiment was created in word and printed on white card stock. For complete instructions and supply list, go to Spotted Canary and check out the gallery for this and MANY more sweet projects!

THANkS for stopping by, enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.