Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, May 14

It's been a LONG, busy time

After our fantastic vacation in New York City, I've had so much to do that I haven't really had a chance to post. As I organize my thoughts, photos and my studio I thought I'd share some cards I made for a class in Gardiner that ended up not running.

I need to edit the NYC photos and the trip to Brimfield I made this week with some friends - they'll be up SOON! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty cat!! Cant wait to see you trip photos!~

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.