Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, November 30

Believe!!

I'm so glad that the Thanksgiving Eating Fest is over with. I think I gained 10 pounds, just kidding. We went to spend a couple of days with my Mother's family and we like to cook. And eat what we cook. It was a nice visit, but I need to get back on track.

Since I've been away and when not away my head has been down focused on working on projects for My Creative Classroom, I thought I'd share this clock I made some time ago. It was published in my second book, Art from the Heart. Some of you haven't seen it, so I thought as Christmas is approaching quickly it would b e a fun thing to share.

This is just a regular wind up clock that I took the guts out of and made a collage on the face and closed it back up. It's one of my favorite projects from the book.

The inspiration for this came from another one I made several years before. I had an old trophy pin that my Grandmother had given me that I wanted to have out on display, but didn't want to loose it. So I made a little clock collage shadowbox to hold it. I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a picture of it on my computer and it's not there. I'll try to remember to take a picture and show you later.

Get your Advent calendars ready, tomorrow is December 1st. Can you believe it - only 1 month until the end of the year. Aaaargh.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice piece here. I am happy to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving and full belly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!! What a wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.