Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, November 24

Sewing Class at My Creative Classroom

I'm working on finishing up the last lesson for my sewing class over at My Creative Classroom and starting to think about what I'll be offering next semester. I've really enjoyed the learning process for on-line learning and am starting to looking forward to what I'll be teaching next semester. I've got one more lesson to finish up for this year and I'll be thinking about next...making a list....checking it twice - and adding a sketch or two to help decide.

To hold you over though, here's a little peak of the second Lesson from the Stitch up a Happy Holiday class ....

Right now, before I start thinking to much about next year - I'm addicted to making felted snowmen :-) Anyway, it's late and I need to get up early - thanks for stopping by, looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family! though, we'll be missing my husband on this day of thankfulness.

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.